Language of instruction: German
The Information, Media and Communication master programme is right for you if you wish to be involved with online communication, or if your profession requires it. If you are from the marketing communications branch and are responsible for online media, you belong to the core group of our students. You may also desire to comment on the world and embark upon journalism as an online editor. Perhaps you are already developing online projects, running a blog, managing your club’s website or building a local network for the inhabitants of your neighborhood. A multi-faceted approach is our trademark!
Master’s programme – 4 semesters
Master of Arts in Social Sciences - MA
Part-time study (tuition on campus
Available study places
Place of study
7000 Eisenstadt, Campus 1
Language of instruction
The Information Media Communication degree programme distinguishes itself through
- the unique combination of topics such as editing, media technology and marketing communication
- the high degree of practical experience by working in editorial development
- its orientation towards part-time students with 50% of the tuition online
Completion of a degree lasting at least three years in a similar field at a domestic or foreign tertiary educational institution (bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences)
More information: details (in German)
Application and admission process
Apply online until 31st May. After this date you can apply online for remaining free
places; Candidates will then be invited for an interview.
There is an increasing demand for highly qualified staff in creative industries (e.g. communication and advertising agencies), marketing and communication departments as well as multimedia and online editorial departments of media companies.
- Online editorial work and communication — research, presentation and communication of multi-media, including social media
- Online media technologies — designing, developing and operating communication platforms
- Marketing communication — implementing online media for marketing communication