Health Promotion and Health Research
Language of instruction: German
Resourceful experts for health promotion and health-focused research are cultivated here; this master programme is appropriate for those who wish to gain more in-depth knowledge about organization and planning techniques, research methodology, management principles, and regulations affecting the health promotion field.
Programme fact file
Master’s programme - 4 semesters,
Master of Science in Health Studies - MSc
Part-time study, Friday and Saturday,
|Available study places|| |
|Place of study||7423 Pinkafeld, Steinamangerstraße 21|
|Language of instruction||German|
Completion of a post-secondary level programme of at least three years at an accredited domestic or foreign educational institution, e.g. a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree from a university or a university of applied sciences.
For more information, see
- A unique and comprehensive linking of health promotion and health-focused research
- Support of individual areas of interest through provision of health promotion and health-related research modules as well as the generating of a self-organized lesson
- Independent, practice-oriented consideration of health-related questions
- Professionally-oriented learning through the sharing of instructors’ and students’ occupational experiences
Application and admission process
Apply online before 31 May. After this date, you can only apply for remaining free places. Admission interview.
Graduates take on responsibility for multi-faceted tasks in private as well as public arenas of the health sector.
Potential employers are international health organizations, regional authorities, public health services, social insurance agencies, pharmaceutical companies and educational or research institutions.
Typical areas of activity:
- Management and supervision roles
- Research and instruction in health sciences
- Health promotion
- Quality assurance in the healthcare sector
- Counseling in the healthcare sector
- Free-lance scientific services