Energy and Environmental Management
Language of instruction: German
This master program is aimed at educating energy and environmental technicians in such a way that upon graduation, they can use their holistic education to develop sustainable solutions which ensure a livable environment. If you would like to make an environmental contribution, this is the right program for you!
Programme fact file
Master’s programme - 4 semesters
Diplomingenieur/in for technicalscientific
|Part-time study (tuition on campus |
approximately every other week:
Fridays from 2.00 p.m. until 9.00 p.m.
and Saturdays from 8.30 a.m. until
|Available study places|| |
|Place of study||7423 Pinkafeld, Steinamangerstraße 21|
|Language of instruction||German and English|
Completion of a technical or natural science post-secondary level programme of at least three years at an accredited domestic or foreign educational institution, e.g. a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree from a university or a university of applied
sciences. For more information, see
The Energy and Environmental Management master`s degree programme distinguishes itself through
- introductory courses at the beginning of the programme based on the needs and previous education of the individual student.
- courses taught by internationally-renowned experts.
- fully-equipped state of the art laboratory, optimal for both studying and research.
- its modular programme which combines both theoretical and practical elements.
- the integration of current research results through direct knowledge transfer between research and teaching within the framework of the research seminar, guaranteeing that course content is always up-to-date.
- individual specialisation within the framework of projects and research papers.
Application and admission process
Apply online before 31 May. After this date you can apply for remaining free places.
Candidates will then be invited for an interview.
Potential employers include all companies and organisations who deal with the topics of energy and the environment, in areas such as plant construction, energy supply, waste management, companies involved in planning and consulting
or environmental agencies. Graduates of this programme work in areas such as:
Energy engineering and management
as specialists in companies for the development and optimisation of company energy concepts
Environmental technology and management
as environmental officers, specialists in companies for the development and optimisation of environmentally-relevant processes such as minimising the damage to the environment caused by exhaust air, waste water or waste
Planning and consulting
in the area of energy and environmental optimisation services and in the planning and realisation of suitable systems for customers and as consultants for energy and environmental topics
Applied research, innovation and training
as researchers and project leaders in research and development departments or as experts in the area of education and further training