Language of instruction: German
This master programme develops and trains experts in knowledge management, online communication and e-Learning.
This is the right programme for you if you are interested in the subject of knowledge, the Web and communication and wish to expand your competence in new areas.
The Applied Knowledge Management degree programme distinguishes itself through
- its unique position as Austria’s only part-time university programme focusing on knowledge management, e-communication and e-learning.
- long-standing expertise – research projects, practical cooperation and continuing education in the field of knowledge management since the year 2000.
- innovative e-learning combining web 2.0 applications, e-portfolios, moderating online conferences, podcasts etc.
- its interdisciplinary approach which gives graduates from universities of applied sciences, universities, teacher training colleges and vocational colleges the opportunity to enrol.
- an innovative didactic structure which takes into account individual experience and job-related projects in order to provide optimal integration of studies and job.
Master’s programme - 4 semesters
Master of Arts in Business - MA
Part-time study, classes on Friday
Available study places
Place of study
7000 Eisenstadt, Campus 1
Language of instruction
Graduates of this programme find employment in practically all areas dealing with digital communication, the communication of knowledge and e-collaboration; e.g., in:
Educational and further educational organisations which focus on eLearning or use modern management methods
Companies that deploy knowledge management; e.g., to gain a competitive advantage by using their product and customers’ knowledge
Research institutes and development departments that systematically develop and distribute new knowledge
Projects where the aim is to document experience, convert it into knowledge and pass this knowledge on