You want to study abroad but first need to improve your German and English language skills?
Then, our Bridging Programmes offer you customised preparatory courses, fulfilling the entrance requirements to apply for a degree programme at UAS Burgenland. Thus, students acquire individualised and fundamental language and study skills in preparation for their chosen degree programmes.
Two tracks are available depending on the language skills.
2 years (4 semesters) for those with language skills at A1 level in German and English A2.
Advanced Bridging Programme:
1 year (2 semesters) for those with language skills at B1 level both in German and English.
4 semesters (prerequisite requirements: German A1, English A2)
All necessary requirements to apply for Bachelor or Master Studies at UAS
Academic year: 1 October – 31 July
Language of Instruction
German and English
Austria, 7423 Pinkafeld, Steinamangerstraße 21
€ 3.970,- per year
- Secondary school leaving certificate / university entrance qualification in your home country
- Language certificates in German and English
For more information, see
- Application deadline for each academic year: 31 May
- Please submit your application online.
Chinese applicants are requested to submit their documents via e-mail to office[at]nadjagmbh.at
Applicants from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan are requested to submit their documents via e-mail to office[at]viaservice.eu
Personal and educational documents needed are:
- CV with photo
- Motivation letter (including the chosen degree programme)
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Secondary school leaving certificate and/or any other proof of your university entrance qualifications in your home country
- Secondary school transcript (final year)
- If you already started/completed some sort of higher education/studies, (university) transcripts and/or awarded diplomas/degrees
- Language certificates (German, English)
Please note that the required educational documents may differ according to your personal educational background. Your application, however, can only be processed if all the required personal and educational documents are made available in due time. Depending on which country has issued your documents, either a full diplomatic legalization or an apostille is mandatory. If the documents have not been issued in German or English, you need to provide certified German or English translations as well.
Candidates who meet the entrance requirements will be invited for a Skype-interview. They will be informed in good time about the date of the interview.
- Highly motivated teachers
- International and multicultural student body
- Small groups and personal contact, individual coaching
- Courses focussing on social, personal and intercultural competencies
- Guidance through the application process for BA or MA Programmes at UAS Burgenland
- Flexible duration depending on language skills
- Internationally recognised language certificates “ÖSD – Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch”
- Total credits per semester 30 ECTS
Join a community of international students in the adjacent student hostel (other residential options might be available upon request).