International Business Relations
Language of instruction: German
With emphasis on Central and Eastern European Countries the International Business Relations program develops and trains management experts with substantiated economic knowledge and intercultural competence.
If economics and languages are where your interests lie and you wish to work in an international environment, this programme would be ideal for you.
Bachelor’s programme - 6 semesters
Bachelor of Arts in Business - BA
Full-time or part-time study (Friday from approximately 13.30-21.30 and Saturday from
|Available study places|
|Place of study||7000 Eisenstadt, Campus 1|
|Language of instruction||German (min. level C1)|
|Additional languages||English (min. level B2) and a CEE-language (optionally; Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian)|
The International Business Relations degree programme distinguishes itself through
- its international orientation with a unique Central and Eastern European focus. In addition English, Hungarian, Croatian, Polish, Czech and Russian languages are taught by native speakers.
Course excursions and summer courses impart students with necessary international competence.
- long-standing expertise (established in 1994) as Austria’s first international business relations course at a University of Applied Sciences, boasting many graduates in a broad spectrum of exciting careers.
- courses taught by internationally-renowned experts.
- its excellent didactic structure. Full-time students gain intercultural experience through their work placements and study visits abroad. Blended learning enables part-time students to optimally combine of work and study.
- the opportunity to obtain recognised additional qualifications within the framework of the course. These include project management and Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC Higher) among others.
Potential employers include national and international companies as well as organisations with economic ties to the EU and/ or Central and Eastern Europe. Graduates of this programme work in areas such as:
Finance, accounting and financial controlling
as controllers, report analysts, financial managers, accountants, accounting staff
Logistics and purchase
as supply chain managers, dispatchers, logistics experts, procurement managers, project managers
Marketing and sales
as product managers, key accountant managers, sales managers, marketing and communication staff, e-commerce managers
in vineyard and wine company management, marketing organisations and commercial undertakings within the wine market
in tourism management, tourism marketing, health and wellness tourism, food and beverage management