Cooperating for more internationality and mobility - that is the goal of the "International Affairs Team". The team comprises the Vice Rectorate, the International Office and the Department Coordinators for International Affairs and works closely together on all strategic and operational issues. The extended team also includes the Center for Doctoral Studies and the Center for Study Preparation for exchange and comprehensive solutions.
The International Office team is your contact for all questions regarding the internationalisation of staff, teachers and students.
We are the interface for all international activities at the university and are responsible for advising on stays abroad as part of the degree programme, organising stays abroad for outgoing and incoming students, supporting the degree programmes in the implementation of various mobility projects, establishing and supporting networks and partnerships, and initiating and managing exchange programmes.
The staff of the International Office will be happy to assist you and looks forward to hearing from you (international[at]fh-burgenland.at).
- Mag.(FH) Birgit RivaltaHead of DepartmentInternational RelationsCampus Eisenstadt
Head of International Office
Head of Career Service
- Isabella Artner, BAStaff MemberInternational Relations, Center for Study PreparationCampus Pinkafeld
Support for incoming and outgoing students
Support for staff mobility
- Marina Lauren HorvathStaff MemberInternational RelationsCampus Eisenstadt
- Mag.a Christa KoppensteinerStaff MemberInternational RelationsCampus Eisenstadt
- Mag.a Anna Leskovich, BEdStaff MemberInternational RelationsCampus Eisenstadt
- Prof.(FH) Mag. Dr. Michael Roither, MBAVice Rector for International Relations, Programme Director, Member of UAS BoardDept. Information TechnologyCampus Eisenstadt
The Department Coordinators for International Affairs (DCI) have an interface function at the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland between administration/management and the academic units, the departments. On the one hand, they represent the departmental interests in the UASB-wide international committees and, on the other hand, the international concerns of the university and national and European guidelines in the departments. The DCIs have in-depth knowledge in the area of international affairs and have an overview of the corresponding departmental activities. In an advisory capacity, they are the contact person for all department staff in international and mobility matters.
- Sarah Aldrian, M.A M.A.Senior LecturerDept. HealthCampus Pinkafeld
- Prof.(FH) Dr. Alexander Burka, MASenior LecturerDept. Business StudiesCampus Eisenstadt
- Marie Deissl-O'Meara, BASenior LecturerDept. Information TechnologyCampus Eisenstadt
- Prof.(FH) Dr. Éva Fernández-BerkesSenior LecturerDept. Energy & EnvironmentCampus Pinkafeld
- Regina Scheitel, MSW MASenior LecturerDept. Social WorkCampus Eisenstadt
- Prof.in(FH) MMag.a Nina TrinklProgramme DirectorDept. Business StudiesCampus Eisenstadt
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Irena Zavrl, Ph.D.Head of Doctorate ProgrammesCenter for Doctorate ProgrammesCampus Eisenstadt
- Prof.(FH) Dr. habil. Tamás CzeglédySenior Lecturer, Management of PhD programmesDept. Business Studies, Center for Doctorate ProgrammesCampus Eisenstadt
- DDr. Petra Plieger, MAHead of DepartmentCenter for Study PreparationCampus Pinkafeld