EU-funded study visit to partner universities in EU countries
Duration: 3 to 12 months (max. 12 months per study cycle BA/MA/PhD)
- Winter semester: 15 March
- Summer semester: 15 September
Information about the current scholarship amount can be found at: Subsidised costs | National Agency Erasmus+ (erasmusplus.at)
As a student aid recipient, you can also apply for aid for studies abroad: www.stipendium.at
The selection of the partner university prior to your application depends on the following factors:
- Range of courses
- Coordination with your programme director on the basis of the Learning Agreement
The application takes place in three steps (independently of each other):
The application for an Erasmus+ grant takes place through the Online Tool Mobility Online statt.
After your first login with your UAS account, you will receive a registration link with which you log in again to Mobility Online. There you complete your personal data and upload the application documents. You can cache the application at any time.
The following documents must be uploaded in the online application:
- Letter of motivation
- Last semester‘s grade report
Attention: we recommend that you indicate two different universities you would like to attend.
Please note the following application deadlines for the above steps:
- 15 March: for the following winter semester
- 15 September: for the following summer semester
Once you have completed the above steps, the International Office will nominate you to the partner university that was selected and inform you of this by e-mail.
Once you have been nominated, the partner university will usually contact you by e-mail and send you information on how to register. At the same time, it is important and necessary that you inform yourself about the registration formalities and deadlines at the partner university.
Please note that the academic calendar may differ from the one at University of Applied Sciences Burgenland in some countries.
If the partner university has not contacted you about 2 weeks before the registration deadline, please contact the International Office of the partner university.
The core of your mobility is the Learning Agreement. It is a contract between the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland, the partner university and you. It contains:
- All courses you take at the partner university (including ECTS points)
- Those courses at the University of Applied Sciences which will be credited to as set forth in an agreement with your programme director.
Attention: for an Erasmus+ scholarship, you must complete at least 3 recognised ECTS credits per month.
This document is prepared in consultation with your programme director and uploaded in Mobility Online.
The following signatures are required:
- Signature of the student
- Signature of the programme director
- Signature of the partner university
- Isabella Artner, BAStaff MemberInternational Relations, Center for Study PreparationCampus Pinkafeld
Support for incoming and outgoing students
Support for staff mobility
- Mag.a Christa KoppensteinerStaff MemberInternational RelationsCampus Eisenstadt