The University of Applied Sciences Burgenland invites staff members of foreign universities to complete a stay at a university for teaching purposes (Staff Mobility for Teaching) or for further education purposes (Staff Mobility for Training). The prerequisite is a cooperation agreement, the so-called inter-institutional agreement, between your home university and the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland.
Staff Mobility for Teaching (STA)
- Teaching activity of at least 8 hours per week on at least two (KA103/131) or five (KA107/171) consecutive days (excl. travel days)
Staff Mobility for Training (STT)
- Training activity for at least two (KA103/131) or five (KA107/171) consecutive days (excluding travel days).
- In the context of staff mobility for training purposes, for example, the Pannonia International Week at the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland can be attended.
- Staff mobility for training purposes can be undertaken by both administrative staff and teaching staff.
Combined Staff Mobility (STA + STT) - Staff Mobility for Teaching and Training Purposes
- Teaching duties of 4 hours per week combined with further training activities
- Teaching and training activities for at least two (KA103/131) or five (KA107/171) consecutive days (excluding travel days).
Are you interested in visiting UAS Burgenland as part of an Erasmus+ staff mobility? Contact the International Office in Eisenstadt or Pinkafeld.
Contact in Eisenstadt
- Mag.a Christa KoppensteinerStaff MemberInternational RelationsCampus Eisenstadt
- Mag.a Anna Leskovich, BEdStaff MemberInternational RelationsCampus Eisenstadt
Contact in Pinkafeld
- Isabella Artner, BAStaff MemberInternational Relations, Center for Study PreparationCampus Pinkafeld
Support for incoming and outgoing students
Support for staff mobility