CEEPUS (Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies) is a mobility programme that promotes the exchange of students and teachers in Central and South-Eastern Europe. The University of Applied Sciences Burgenland coordinates the network "Education Without Frontiers" with over 25 partner institutions in seven countries. Within the framework of this programme, you can complete a funded stay at the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland as a teacher from one of our foreign partner institutions.
- Lecturing at the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland for at least 6 hours or 5 working days (only with doctorate/PhD; teachers without receive the travel costs only)
- Employment at one of the CEEPUS partner universities in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia or Slovenia.
- by 15 June for the following winter semester
- by 31 October for the following summer semester
- The entire application process is handled via www.ceepus.info.
- The current scholarship amounts can be found at www.ceepus.info.
- You can apply for a travel grant and an additional scholarship from the National CEEPUS Office (NCO) in your home country, if applicable.
- Teachers without a doctorate/PhD do not receive a stipend for their lecturing activities. For them, CEEPUS only pays the travel costs.
- Unfortunately, there is no funding possibility for administrative staff within CEEPUS.
- CEEPUS Guide: https://oead.at/fileadmin/Medien/oead.at/ICM/Ceepus/CEEPUS_Leitfaden_01.pdf
- CEEPUS website: https://www.ceepus.info
- Mag.a Anna Leskovich, BEdStaff MemberInternational RelationsCampus Eisenstadt