We are pleased that you are interested in studying for a semester at the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland. Here you will find all the information you need to make the application process easier. Likewise, a team of competent staff is at your disposal to answer questions and to accompany you from the beginning of the semester to the farewell event.
As a highlight, we offer a special program for our guest students in Eisenstadt; however, you can also enroll in courses from the entire program (please keep in mind that courses are taught in German unless they are on the list of courses offered in English). To help clear up any uncertainties, you will receive assistance with course selection during Orientation Week. This week also provides opportunities for students to get to know each other, become integrated in daily life at the university and experience immersion in the German language. Excursions, city trips, special events and practicing German with Austrian students round out your semester at the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland.
Deadlines for submission of application and required documents:
for the winter semester: May 15th
for the summer semester: November 15th
Please submit the following as pdf documents:
- Application for Admission (Eisenstadt or Pinkafeld)
- Learning Agreement*with course numbers, otherwise they cannot be processed!
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Leaving Exam Certificate(proof that you have completed compulsory schooling)
- Bachelor’s Degree(only for those applying for master programs)
- Passport or photo ID
For application to the Eisenstadt Campus, please send all documents to Christa Koppensteiner Christa.Koppensteiner[at]fh-burgenland.at.
and for Pinkafeld Campus, send them to Isabella Artner isabella.artner[at]fh-burgenland.at.
You can study at our institution through the ERASMUS and CEEPUS scholarship programs. Please contact your home university for the program information and pay close attention to the deadlines.
The OeAD and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs websites provide information about entry and visa regulations for Austria.
Information about housing in Eisenstadt and Pinkafeld can be found HERE.
- Incoming Programme - course description Winter 2020
- Incoming Programme - course description Summer 2021
- Fact Sheet
- Learning Agreement CEEPUS
- Learning Agreement Erasmus
- Application Admission
- Language Certificates Eisenstadt
- Lectures in English Winter 2020 - Campus Eisenstadt
- Lectures in English Summer 2021 - Campus Eisenstadt
- Lectures in English, Campus Pinkafeld, Department Health
- Academic Calendar 2019/2020