Cloud Computing Engineering
- with focus on IoT, Security and management
Language of instruction: German
We train innovative, proactive leaders who purposefully implement technological advances for new business processes in this program. According to your priorities, you will be trained as a technically savvy manager or an engineer with a 360° view. You will gain necessary knowledge for working and creating in cloud computing and IoT - the thechnological building blocks of digitisation - in a technical, organizational, and legal manner. Furthermore you will have the opportunity to work on current cloud & IoT research topics. Course content is aimed at those who, in addition to cloud technology, are interested in business models and strategies.
Programme fact file
Master's programme - 4 semesters
Master of Science in Engineering - MSc
Part-time (usually every two weeks; Friday 2:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.), 50 % distance learning
Available study places
Place of study
7000 Eisenstadt, Campus 1
Language of instruction
German, approx. 20% English
Completion of a post-secondary level programme of at least three years at an accredited domestic or foreign educational institution, e.g. a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree from a university or a university of applied sciences.
For more information, see
details (in German)
- Industry-relevant certifications may be acquired within the framework of the lessons (e.g., VMware, Microsoft, EuroCloud)
- Unique programme combining engineering and management topics
- A large amount of current (and therefore, flexible) topics in the curriculum (e.g. Industry 4.0, Digitisation, Internet of Things, Security, e-government, e-health, smart-*)
- Whether organization or content, there is a strong focus on practical application in everyday, working life
- Optionally support for academic career via research projects and partner universities
- Unique didactic approach where you study new methods and technologies, apply them in case-studies and reflect on their applicability
Application and admission process
Apply online before 31 May. After this date, you can only apply for remaining free places.
Companies (of any size) which see technological developments as opportunities are where our graduates work.
Planning of Cloud & Cloud-based IoT Solutions
Solution Architect, Requirement Engineer, Product Manager, Advisor, Security Officer, Startup Owner, Opportunity Scout
Implementation of Cloud & Cloud-based IoT Solutions
Implementation Manager, Project Manager, Software Engineer
Operation of Cloud & Cloud-based IoT Solutions
Technical Operations Manager, Service Manager, Support Leader, Pre-Sales, Data Center Manager, CTO, CIO, DevOps Manager